LCTI Low Carbon Technologies International Inc. (“LCTI”) is a diversified company focused on the Clean-tech, Construction, Energy, Energy Efficiency, Environmental, Mining and Real Estate business sectors.
LCTI focuses on three value “buckets”. The first bucket consists of the acquisition of profitable operating businesses in which the company holds a controlling stake, the second consisting of investment in intellectual property and the third consisting of investment in real estate assets which are acquired for the development of future projects. (Example…Gulf Coast Plains Mitigation Bank).
This arrangement provides several major advantages to LCTI. First, LCTI is able to rely on the cash generated by the operating businesses to provide LCTI with funds to redeploy into investments. Second, the operating businesses are insulated from daily valuations (except to the extent that the parent company is publicly traded), giving it a much more stable net worth and estimated private market value. Thus, banks are more likely to loan on a long-term, fixed-rate basis to a stable business with real assets such as real estate, manufacturing facilities, and clean-tech energy projects etc. than they would be on a portfolio of stocks representing shares of those same companies.
What We Do
- We combine the Old with the New.
- LCTI acquires legacy owned profitable businesses. (The Old)
- LCTI acquires technologies. (The New)
- LCTI utilizes its technologies in the development of clean-tech projects which are located on LCTI real estate assets.
- LCTI combines the technology licenses with the profitable operating businesses. Creating profitable clean-tech companies.
- LCTI issues sub-licenses or makes other asset contributions to third parties in exchange for project or company equity and licensing royalties.
- LCTI plans to spin out each subsidiary into the public markets.
- LCTI reinvests its profits in the acquisition of additional profitable operating businesses.
Business Model Example
- Clean-tech Project: 400 Metric Ton Waste to Energy Facility
- Clean-tech Project Owner: Low Carbon Technologies International, Inc.
- Location: Luka, Mississippi. LCTI has long term lease of former Tennessee Valley Authority Nuclear Power& NASA Rocket Facility Located at the juncture of the Tennessee River & the Tennessee Tombigbee Waterway with connections to the Mississippi-Ohio-Missouri River Systems and the Gulf of Mexico.
- Project Management and Contractor: Allco LLC (In negotiations to purchase)
- Manufacturer of Facility: Prestige Thermal Americas (LCTI owned company)
- Clean-tech Technology Provider: LCTI (LCTI owns IPR rights GEI Green Energy Industries PTY Ltd.)
- Future Potential Pubco: Prestige Thermal Americas LLC brought to public market.
This website may contain information with forward-looking statements. These statements fall within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (the “ACT”). Such statements are not historical facts; including statements about plans and expectations regarding products and opportunities, demand and acceptance of new or existing products, capital resources and future financial results – all forward-looking. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties which may cause the Company’s actual results in future periods to differ materially from those expressed. These uncertainties and risks include changing consumer preferences, lack of success of new products, loss of the Company’s customers, competition and other factors discussed from time to time in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. You can identify forward-looking statements by terminology such as “may,” “should,” “expects,” “plans,” “anticipates,” “believes,” “estimates,” “predicts,” “potential” or “continue” or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology.
These statements are only predictions. Other factors may cause the Company or the industry’s actual results, levels of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. While these forward-looking statements, and any assumptions upon which they are based, are made in good faith and reflect our current judgment regarding the direction of our business, actual results will almost always vary, sometimes materially, from any estimates, predictions, projections, assumptions or other future performance suggested herein. Except as required by applicable law, including the securities laws of the United States, the Company does not intend to update any of the forward-looking statements to conform these statements to actual results. You should independently investigate and fully understand all risks before making investment decisions.
David Waldman at Crescendo Communications
(212) 671-1021 (New York)