LCTI Low Carbon Technologies International Inc. (“LCTI”) is a diversified company focused on the Clean-tech, Construction, Energy, Energy Efficiency, Environmental, Mining and Real Estate business sectors.
What We Do
- LCTI acquires legacy owned profitable businesses.
- LCTI acquires clean-tech technologies.
- LCTI utilizes its technologies in the development of projects which are located on LCTI real estate assets.
- LCTI combines the technology licenses with the profitable operating businesses. Creating profitable clean-tech companies.
- LCTI issues sub-licenses or makes other asset contributions to third parties in exchange for project or company equity and licensing royalties.
- LCTI plans to spin out each subsidiary into the public markets.
- LCTI reinvests its profits in the acquisition of additional profitable operating businesse
This website may contain information with forward-looking statements. These statements fall within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (the “ACT”). Such statements are not historical facts; including statements about plans and expectations regarding products and opportunities, demand and acceptance of new or existing products, capital resources and future financial results – all forward-looking. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties which may cause the Company’s actual results in future periods to differ materially from those expressed. These uncertainties and risks include changing consumer preferences, lack of success of new products, loss of the Company’s customers, competition and other factors discussed from time to time in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. You can identify forward-looking statements by terminology such as “may,” “should,” “expects,” “plans,” “anticipates,” “believes,” “estimates,” “predicts,” “potential” or “continue” or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology.
These statements are only predictions. Other factors may cause the Company or the industry’s actual results, levels of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. While these forward-looking statements, and any assumptions upon which they are based, are made in good faith and reflect our current judgment regarding the direction of our business, actual results will almost always vary, sometimes materially, from any estimates, predictions, projections, assumptions or other future performance suggested herein. Except as required by applicable law, including the securities laws of the United States, the Company does not intend to update any of the forward-looking statements to conform these statements to actual results. You should independently investigate and fully understand all risks before making investment decisions.
David Waldman at Crescendo Communications
(212) 671-1021 (New York)